Fluffy whipped coconut cream, brownie chunks, and fresh raspberries layered together make up these quick and easy mini trifles.
Have you heard of using whipped coconut cream in place of whipped cream? It's amazing. Most grocery stores carry cans of coconut cream (different than coconut milk), and it's as simple to make as whipped cream. And delicious!! It's so light and creamy, and the coconut flavor is very mellow. It's great to pair with other flavors as the coconut flavor isn't overpowering. It's also a great vegan option.
Since it is so light and pure, I wanted to try it out with something simple first. These mini trifles consists of lightly sweetened whipped coconut cream, brownie chunks, and raspberries. It takes all of 10 minutes to prepare these, and all of 2 minutes to devour.
You could even make my Greek Yogurt Brownies to use in these, so you can be completely guilt-free when you eat both servings.
Because you probably will. Just keepin' it real, my friends.
The light coconut cream is the star here, with it's light sweetness and smooth flavor. The brownies give you a bit of indulgence, and the bright tart raspberries are a nice surprise.
Eat one now, and stash the other away in the fridge for later. I won't tell!
Whipped Coconut Cream Trifles
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-4 trifles
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/4 t. vanilla
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2-4 brownies (a square per serving)
- To make the whipped coconut cream: Refrigerate can of coconut cream overnight so it is thoroughly chilled.
- Empty can into a bowl and beat on high for about 5 minutes until fluffy like whipped cream.
- Mix in vanilla and sugar, adding more to taste.
- Using your desired dishes to serve, fill each bottom with a crumbled brownie square.
- Then top the brownie layer with whipped coconut cream, dividing evenly among servings.
- Top with raspberries and serve cold.